With Quha Zono and the AMAneo BTi iPad adapter from CSS Microsystems you can use your iOS devices handsfree with your head movements.
The adapter connects the mouse wirelessly to an iPad or iPhone. It works with any iPhone 5s or higher, iPad 4 or higher or iPad mini or higher without any additional app. Simply plug the Quha USB Receiver into the AMAneo BTi iPad adapter, connect it via Bluetooth and the touch pointer will appear on the display.
The AMAneo BTi iPad adapter enables using Quha Zono on iOS devices which cannot be upgraded to iPadOS or iOS 13.
- Bluetooth interface for iPad and iPhone
- USB port for Quha USB receiver
- Integrated battery, operating time up to 20 hours
- 2 Connectors for external switches (left/right mouse button)
- Adjustable tremor filter
- Adjustable click delay (button delay)
- Adjustable dwell click (click timer)
- Fully integrated AssistiveTouch menu
- Dimensions: 75 x75 x 25 mm
iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad adapter for Quha Zono is manufactured by CSS Microsystems GmbH, Germany. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.