Control your iPad or iPhone handsfree with the Quha Zono head mouse!
Until now it has not been possible to control iOS devices with a mouse or mouse replacement.
Now you can use your iPad and iPhone handsfree with your head movements! The new iPad adapter connects the Quha Zono head mouse wirelessly to an iPad or iPhone.
How does the iPad adapter work?
The adapter works with any iPhone 5s or higher, iPad 4 or higher or iPad mini or higher without any additional app. Simply plug the Quha USB Receiver into the iPad adapter, connect it via Bluetooth and the touch pointer will appear on the display.
When will it be available?
The iPad adapter will be available after the final approval by Apple, which we expect to happen by the end of March 2019.
- Bluetooth interface for iPad and iPhone
- USB port for Quha USB receiver
- Integrated battery, operating time up to 20 hours
- 2 Connectors for external switches (left/right mouse button)
- Adjustable tremor filter
- Adjustable click delay (button delay)
- Adjustable dwell click (click timer)
- Fully integrated AssistiveTouch menu
- Dimensions: 75 x75 x 25 mm
iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. iPad adapter for Quha Zono is manufactured by CSS Microsystems GmbH, Germany.